Click below for more information about our company, our policies and our website.
We stand 100% behind everything we sell you. If you are not satisfied, for any reason, let us know. If we cannot satisfy you, we will accept back all items sold to you (except custom-made-to-order items and items which need to be cut to size) and give you a 100% credit or refund, freight included. Parts must be packed well and received in resaleable condition to ensure proper credit.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Mockett.com Gather?
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We do not share or sell this information with third parties. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of our online shopping cart. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our selection of accessories, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Mockett.com. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit Web sites anonymously. Although you will not be able to access our shopping cart if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- E-mail Communications: You will receive an electronically generated email confirmation after you have checked out items in the shopping cart if your computer supports such capabilities. We will occasionally send you emails in response to your inquiries, to notify you of pending backorders, to provide order tracking information, or notify you of new products and catalog updates. In an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers if you do not want to receive e-mail updates or other mail from us, please contact us and request to be 'opted out' of future correspondence.
- Catalog Mailing List: When you place an order through Mockett.com, you will be added to our catalog mailing list in order to provide you with occasional new product updates and supplemental catalog information. If you decide to opt-out, please contact us to change your status at any time.
- No Spyware/Adware: In accordance with California's Consumer Protection Against Spyware Act, our site does not install or utilize spyware or adware.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information in our shopping cart during transmission by using industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser type and store items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Updating Your Information and Contacting Us
- We encourage our customers to provide us with the most current address information. Below are several options for correcting, updating or otherwise modifying information you have previously given:
1. You may email us at: email@example.com
96% of all orders are shipped the same day the order is received, except in the rare instance that we are out of stock, or when an item is to be custom-made which generally takes 4-8 weeks. Customer service will contact you if your order requires more time to process.
Currently, orders processed through the website will only ship via Ground service within the Continental U.S. only. If you require your order to ship by AIR or outside the Continental U.S., please check the "other" shipping method box and enter a message in the 'Comments' box if you wish Customer Service to call you and discuss shipping charges. If your order is urgent, please call Customer Service at 800 523-1269.
Freight charges are based on the cost of your order. See chart below. Additional charges may apply to items that require special packaging, are oversized or heavyweight, or require special handling by the carrier. These freight surcharges are noted where applicable.
Large items or quantity orders may ship by truck.
Freight charges will be prepaid and added to your invoice. Or, contact us if you would like to charge freight to your own account. We pay ground shipping on all orders for grommets, drawer pulls and coat hooks within the continental USA accompanied by check.
Customer Service: Contact us from Monday through Friday 6:00am to 5:30pm, Pacific Time. (Will call: 8:00am to 5:00pm)
We are unable to accept orders of less than one. Seriously, we have no minimum order either in quantity or dollar amount. Why should you be penalized with a huge minimum order amount if you just need a few?
All shipments to California addresses are subject to California sales tax. Clients holding valid California Resale Certificates, and who are purchasing with the intent of reselling our products, are tax exempt.
If your resale certificate is on file with us just click the link during checkout that indicates your status, and tax will be removed from your order upon verification.
To register your Resale Certificate, please fill out this pdf form and fax it to us at 800-235-7743 or 310-376-7650.
Items custom-made to your exact specifications require a 50% deposit with order and are not returnable, of course.
We welcome your large order to ship over 6-12 months. Please call to arrange pricing and terms.
Prices (downloadable pdf) are effective August 2012 and subject to change without notice. .
When you need a price quote, please ask that it be faxed or e-mailed to you so we both know who said what to whom. Prices on this website prevail over verbal quotes.
Packing is included in the price of all items, except for Cylinders, Cubes, and Table Legs that require cartoning, crating or boxing. Approximate charges are: Cylinder $30 to $50 depending on size; Table Leg $8.50 for 1 or 2, depending on how many will fit into our standard box. Call for exact quote.
The color photographs of products and color swatches shown on this website may not exactly match the actual color of the product. If you need to confirm a color, please call and we will send a color sample for approval.
The specification drawings are provided to help give a general idea of the dimensions of the parts. If you need a dimension not shown, or more specific information, please contact our customer service department for help.
All dimensions have a 1/32” tolerance unless otherwise specified. We do not recommend drilling or cutting any holes before receiving the product or a product sample. Depending on the fabrication process some tolerances might be larger.
Colors and finishes may vary between production batches; we will do our best to keep them consistent, but a slight variance can be expected.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Net terms may be established, please request our credit application.
We accept returns on all orders at any time (does not include custom-made items) with NO RESTOCKING FEE. Please call for a Return Authorization Number prior to shipping. Please include a copy of the invoice or packing slip inside the box when possible.