Our Warranty / GuaranteeSame Day Shipping. Need to Return? No Restocking Fees!
Shipping & Delivery
96.5% of all orders ship same day. You will receive an automated email update with tracking information after the order ships out. An invoice will be mailed promptly to the billing address on file. In the event that parts on your order are out of stock, customer service will contact you to discuss order details and shipping options.
* Orders will default to Ground service (within the Continental U.S.) unless otherwise noted. For expedited shipping options, please include instructions on your PO. When checking out online, please select 'Other' for the Shipping Method and enter instructions in the 'Comments' box. Or you may have Customer Service call you to discuss shipping options and charges.
*For urgent Air Order requests, please call 800-523-1269 to ensure same day processing.
Additional charges may apply to items that require special packaging, are oversized or heavyweight, or require special handling by the carrier.
Freight does not include surcharges such as cartoning, crating or COD charges where applicable.
Freight charges will be prepaid and added to your invoice.
If you would like to charge freight to your own account, please contact us.
We pay ground shipping on all orders for grommets, drawer pulls and coat hooks within the continental USA accompanied by check.
We accept returns on all orders at any time (does not include custom-made items) with NO RESTOCKING FEE. We stand 100% behind everything we sell you. We strive to ensure the finest quality and craftsmanship in all of our parts. If you are not satisfied for any reason, let us know. If we cannot satisfy you, we will accept back all items sold to you (excludes custom made-to-order items and items which are cut to size) and give you a 100% credit or refund, freight included.
Parts must be packed well and received in resaleable condition to ensure proper credit. Please wrap items individually to prevent damage and scratches in transit which may affect credit.
Regular wear and tear is to be expected, but if an item no longer performs as expected, we will replace it at any time. Items that are used outside of their intended use are subject to review for credit. Parts are intended for indoor use only - outdoor usage may affect consideration for credit.
1. Locate your Return Label in the sleeve attached to the outside of the box (A Return Label is provided on every box for your convenience. Orders that ship in multiple boxes will have multiple pre-printed labels included, one each for each respective box).
2. Remove any existing shipping labels, and then affix the return label(s) to the outside of the box(es) (one each per box). If you need additional labels, please contact us at 800-523-1269.
3. Pack return items securely (See *Note below regarding additional packing instructions).
4. Take package to an authorized Fedex drop off location or have your driver collect it during a regularly scheduled pickup or drop off. Log on to FedEx.com and select "Locations" to find your nearest drop off location. Or call 1-800-463-3339.
*Note that all orders will undergo an inspection upon receipt and must be received in new condition to receive full credit. Please pack items (along with any component parts or hardware) securely to prevent damage in transit. Items may need to be individually wrapped in some cases. Items that arrive broken, scratched, or damaged may be subject to withholding credit. Please see images below for details.